Wednesday 24 October 2012

Care Package V6

I need to say two big thankyous for some amazing gifts I've received in the past month.
Lou care package

Firstly my lovely ex colleague sent me a package with a skull and crossbones scarf inside which it's actually been cold eough to wear this week. This came along with a packet of Yorkshire mix to remind me of home and Curly Wurlys, chocolate I haven't eaten since I was about 8!
lizzie care package

It's always a good day when you're sent Marks and Spencers' Percy Pigs (the very ones that inspired me to get me up to the top of Mount Seoraksan), accompanied by a dark mark lollipop and angel delight. Angel delight always reminds me of children's parties back when I was young

Thank you Lou and Lizzie for bringing out the Harry Potter loving child in me.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, that scarf is gorgeous! Such a great colour and a cool print. Jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! And it's the perfect weather to wear it now! I love that it's getting colder here now!

    ReplyDelete