Tuesday 15 January 2013

New Year Update

ziggy 1
Our first meeting
Because of doing the Japan blogs I've not had chance to say much else about what's happening at the moment.

We are in the throws of Winter Camp here, which means working 9-1:30 with lots of different classes, teaching lots of different things which is proving to be lots more interesting than regular school. I think the hours tip me into prefering Camp too.

Nick was looking after the cutest puppy ever last week as his co teacher was on holiday. We took him on lots of adventures, to Haeundae beach where he got to go in the sea for the first time, and on a snowy mountain walk. I was drugged up to the eyeballs with anti allergy tablets, my camera was filled with dog pictures which I've tried to cull as they're never as cute when you look back, and I think that even Nick would admit that he turned alot softer. It was quite sad having to say bye to Ziggy when the time came to give him back.

Four weeks left before I go back to England for 3 weeks. I am so excited, I've already started making lists of all the things I want to eat and do while I'm there. Running upto to December I had the difficult decision to make of whether to stay in Korea for another year or whether it was my time to leave. Both options had their pros and cons but I decided to stay for the sake of money giving me the opportunity to do more when my second year is up, and plus I have lots more of Korea to explore, and I hope I might actually be able to make it out to China this year to see Clare.

Lots of exciting plans to start off 2013 with.

사진 064

사진 073

사진 089

사진 088

Ziggy on the mountain

Mountain explorers



No comments:

Post a Comment