Thursday 2 May 2013

Busan's Parks: Taejongdae

Here are a few snaps from our late Sunday afternoon stroll around Taejongdae Park in the South of Busan. I love that all the lotus lanterns are up around the temples ready for Buddha's Birthday in a few weeks, it makes everything look so colourful and pretty.
Taejongdae Train
Taejongdae Park
View from Taejongdae
Rock Climbing Taejongdae
Taejongdae
Lighthouse Stairs Taejongdae
Putting our feet up
Taejongdae Lighthouse
Taejongdae Temple
Taejongdae Temple
Taejongdae Temple
Taejongdae Temple
Taejongdae Park
The little train that runs around the park// Walking over the cliffs//
The light house// The light house stairs// Relaxing after a late lunch//
Walking down to the temple//  The temple ready for the birthday celebrations//
Say Cheese!

Follow me...
fbbloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Hi!! Sorry for spamming your comments but couldn't find an email address or contact form to get in touch.

    My name is Mimsie Ladner. I maintain the blog Seoul Searching and also follow your blog about Korea/travel. I hope this message finds you well and that you are all enjoying this beautiful weather that has finally arrived here on the peninsula.

    I am writing to inform you about an idea that I had to bring us Korea bloggers together in addition to sharing with the world the beauty of Korea.

    Inspired by the colors of spring, I thought it would be cool to organize a “Colors of Korea” blogging project. In this project, participants will write a post based on a color that represents Korea. The color could represent Korea’s food, culture, customs, or destinations. [For example: RED- kimchi, taeguki, autumn leaves, etc... get creative!] I am thinking that 3-5 items would be sufficient to represent each color. As colors are visual, it would be necessary to make your posts photo-rich to best express the theme, but it will also be important to include some descriptive written content as well. Each blogger would post the article to his or her blog and send me the link. When everyone has submitted, I will create a 'master post' to summarize and link each blog, thus creating a color collection of Korea.

    I am thinking that mid-May (around the 19th) would be a perfect time to publish the posts, as the colors of Korea will be most vivid.

    If you are interested in participating, please reply to me at Mimsie.Ladner (AT) gmail (DOT) com by Sunday, May 5th. In your response, include which color you would like to post about to ensure we don’t have any repeats. If someone has already responded with your preferred color, I will notify you so you can choose a different one.

    Thanks for your time and I look forward to hearing from you.

    Happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete