Wednesday 5 June 2013

Korean Make Up Trash, Treat or Stash: Daiso's Nose Clean Pack

Trash, Treat or Stash. The products I've discovered are better off in the bin, the ones you should treat yourself to every now and again, and the ones that are so good that you should definitely make sure you have a stash of them.
Daiso Nose Pack
Daiso Nose pack

Korea in the Summer is all sticky, but in the Winter it's so dry. It's a constant fight with your skin which is always complaining by surprise breakouts or dry patches. When I saw how cheap these nose packs were in Daiso, I decided to try one out. Here's what I thought about them...

Cost: A box of four of these costs just 1,000, that's roughly 60p. Bargain.
Prettiness: There's nothing pretty about these, especially when they're flapping off your nose, as you can see in the picture above. These should be done in a locked room, that's preferably dark.
Usability: Despite the Korean instructions, these are very easy to use in theory. Take one out of the sachet, they feel a little like plasters on one side and smooth and a little sticky on the side that you put on your skin. Place it on your nose and leave for 15 minutes. I found that the patch wasn't the right shape for my face, which means that it didn't sit naturally on my nose. This meant 10 minutes spent pressing the patch back onto my nose. The patch dried out after this time so I took it off.

trash

Overall: If you hadn't already guessed, this product has earned my very first Trash status. They're incredibly cheap, and that would be brilliant if they actually did what they were supposed to do. When I took the patch off, I felt like it hadn't done anything, which is no surprise when it spent the whole quarter of an hour flailing in the breeze rather than beautifying my skin! The price definitely was too good to be true.

Follow me...
fbbloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment