Monday 15 September 2014

While the Cat's Away...

Nick was away in London this weekend meeting Dan and Alex, our friends from Korea. With my other housemate, Kelly being away, I invited my old Derby friend Gogo up to keep me company.

We had a lovely weekend, which mostly involved stuffing ourselves silly with afternoon tea at Biddie's Tea Room and a Sunday lunch at Zak's American Diner. The portion sizes at the dinner were absolutely HUMONGOUS, the food was ok, and the decor was interesting, but I don't think I'll be going again. I'll talk more about Biddy's later on in the week!

Food tour of Norwich
Food tour of Norwich
Food tour of Norwich
Food tour of Norwich
Food tour of Norwich
Food tour of Norwich
Food tour of Norwich

After Pauline set off on her long trip back home I tried to get the hang of the crochet pattern that I've been doing, and sorted a fee things around the house, a BIG week at work this week, so I think I'm going to be super busy!

Hope that everyone else had a great weekend!


Follow me...
fbbloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment