Thursday 15 January 2015

Hello 2015

2014 was fun and exciting, challenging and rewarding, swelteringly hot and freezing cold. I climbed mountains, saw things I can't even dream of seeing again, went back to school, got a job, petted alpacas, visited the jungle, made shapes in salt that looked like snow and settled into living the life of the 9-5 grind again. We met amazing people I hope to see again sometime in the future, and got to spend some time with family and old friends we hadn't seen for such a long time. We saw in the year with the lovely Rosario and Antonio in Buenos Aires, sat in a park and watching the sun come up, and ended it back where I was three years ago, in the Coppards' front room.

This was the year I felt I got a few things out of my system, resolved that there were lots of other things I wanted to do and really got my head down to try and achieve a few things.

Here are a few highlights of 2015:
January
February
March
April
May Tree
jUNE
July
August
September
october
november
december

What a wonderful year it was! Let's hope 2015 is just as memorable!

Follow me...
fbbloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment