Wednesday 11 July 2012

Letters from Home


It's always nice to receive little notes from home. I was really happy to get Leigh's note, updating us on all the news from home, including how the Sheffield Steel Rollergirls are doing. I miss everyone alot, but love that I can keep an eye on what they're upto on Facebook. The Crucibelles recently went over to play the Dublin team and won by 2 points, it sounds like an ace game.

She also sent some Werther's Originals which are one of my absolute favourites and I always get addicted to them. I think I managed to eat nearly the whole packet as I was reading the other night...ooops.

She also sent some Bart Simpson fart putty which the kids at school will probably love.

There's nothing better than coming home from work to find a note from home waiting for you. I have a pile of letters that I have written back to people but just haven't posted yet. All the news is probably really out of date now, but they will be on the silver bird back to the UK soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment