Monday 23 July 2012

Our Weekend: Summer Vacation Starts


It's been 4 and a half months since we had a break but the Summer Holidays officially started on Thursday night. It's only for a week, and I'm sure the time is going to fly by.

We started our holiday with some tasty Makgeolli in Dongnae and discovered passion fruit beer at Thursday Party which was amazing.

On Friday I ventured to the river near Hwamyeong in the North of Busan and spent the afternoon meandering down the paths and lazing about on the decking areas in the sun, listening to the river run by and watching the dragonflies dart about. It was exactly what I needed after spending so long in Busan without really seeing any green.

Saturday the sun was shining yet again so I went to the beach and saw the night in at the Wolfhound in Haeundae.

It was Sunday that I was really looking forward to though, as we had tickets to see the new Batman movie at the IMAX theatre. It had everything in the mixture that should have made it a great movie, but for some reason I didn't love it as much as I had hoped. I didn't think there was enough Christian Bale in it, although Justin Gordon Levitt did make up for a little of it. I came away slightly disappointed, but nothing amazing pizza and a few drinks with good friends at the Rock and Roll bar in Seomyeon couldn't cure.

Finally Monday I spent on Haeundae beach, going to my language class and trying to find everything I need for the adventures that we have planned for the rest of this week. Exciting! This also means that I won't be updating for a little while...probably until next Monday, I hope that everyone has a great week though!

No comments:

Post a Comment