Sunday 9 December 2012

Our Weekend

With all the build up to Christmas I keep forgetting that December's also going to be a sad month too. Not only will I be far away from my family and all the traditions that I'm used to on Christmas day for the first time ever, but another close friend will be leaving Busan in a few short days. Saying goodbye always acts as a reminder of how quickly time passes here and how it's all very temporary, especially with our first year flying by so quickly.

So to say a good farewell to Caroline we all got together last night in PNU to eat some Thai food and drink mulled wine at the Matahari Cafe and then danced the night away in Crossroads. On top of this we got to see a wedding ceremony between a couple who met in Busan.

Today, to get myself in the spirit I watched Love Actually whilst finishing off my Christmas decorations and packed ready for our ski trip to High One tomorrow. A little worried as I have never skied before apart from a few lessons I had when I was about 10 on Sheffield's dry slope. Eeeek. It also means that I won't be able to get online for a few days. Hopefully I will still be in one piece when we get back on Wednesday night.

Ear Muffs
Sporting fancy ear muffs
Chatting over mulled wine
Good old chin wag over some mulled wine.
Sneaky Soju
Having a sneaky soju
Grace, Caroline and I
Grace, Caroline and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment