Friday 6 September 2013

Beijing Video Memories

Happy Friday everyone! Thought I would share the video that Joe made of our trip to Beijing. The rest of the group were lucky enough to move on to Shanghai, Kuala Lumpur and Vietnam, so there are some photos of those places too.

It already feels like so long ago! I hate when such great moments turn into memories that so easily slip away unless you're reminded of them.

About half way through the video is my favourite, Joe starts dedicating sections to everyone that was there, I haven't laughed at my desk so much in so long! This has put me in a great mood ready for the weekend. Only one more week until my mum arrives!

I also love Of Monsters and Men, which only makes the video even better!



Enjoy your weekend!

Follow me...
fbbloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment