Monday 30 September 2013

Changes: Leaving Korea

Seoul Wall Art

A bit of a big announcement today, but I have officially handed in my notice to my school in Korea and plan to leave by the end of November!

The idea had been swimming around my head for a long time, and having spoken to my mum about it, I decided just to tell school so I could stop being stressed. They were obviously not very happy about it and have asked me to change my mind, but the time is definitely right for me to leave Korea.

That means it's just under 2 months until I leave Korea. I can see lots more lists forming of things to do, stuff to buy and places to see before I leave. There's still so much more food I want to try, places to explore and things still on my to do list that I think this time is going to absolutely fly.

It's a little scary, I forget how easy life is here sometimes, and there are going to be so many things that I miss, but the next adventure's calling and it's time to leave.

I'm so happy that it's out in the open as it's been weighing on my mind a lot recently. I stayed late at school tonight to do the first interview for my replacement.

So after we've said goodbye to Korea, Nick and I will be going back to the UK for a couple of weeks before heading to Argentina. We should arrive there just a day or two before my 27th birthday in December, scary stuff!

Now everything's in motion I feel like I can really start looking forward to it!




Follow me...
fbbloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment