Wednesday 28 March 2012

Kawaii Korea V.1

One of my best friends recently described me as "all bubblegum and hello kitty and sh*t" perhaps the reason I blather on about the cuteness of things in Korea so much? I thought that I would give you a glimpse of some of the things that we have managed to snap. I'm dedicating this to a fellow blogger and Sheffield Steel Roller Girl, Leigh, as I know how much she would love it here. Let's just say that i fit right in with my Rilakkuma phone cover...




Hello Kitty Pan Scourer

Padlocks with cutsey messages on. Roof of Lotte department store
Smiley face forks









Happy Hand Cream


Lipbalm ring
Even the children are so cute with their tiny faces

Sleepy Puppy in a supermarket (not to be eaten)



You all mocked me, but now i fit right in...with my 10 year old students

1 comment: