Tuesday 25 February 2014

Long Night Bus Rides

Long night, Bus Ride
I'm starting to get used to these long bus rides through the night and have a few things I always make sure are available in my bag.

1. I always take a big bag on the bus to make sure I have everything to hand. I also never put any valuables in my backpack which is stored below the bus, as we've had proof that people do take a peek at what's inside. I loved this black and White one

2. It's really important to be comfy, and that's pretty hard on a bus, especially when you can't afford to buy the fancy seats. Lots of bending and flexing is always involved for me before I can fall asleep, so leggingsare important! And the same for tshirts

3. The buses never seem to be able to get it right with the temperature, it's either always boiling hot or freezing cold, so I like to use lots of layers. I would love this Harry Potter jumperto pull on whenever the air con gets a little icy.

4. A scarf can be used as a blanket to keep warm, or balled up into a pillow, and always comes in handy.

5. Avoid cold toes by always packing a pair of socks.

6. Shoes that are easy to slip on and off are always helpful when the bus pulls over for a break and you have to make a dash to the toilets! I love the colour of these.

7. I'd be lost without things to entertain me on our long trips. I always pack my ipad, headphones, pen, a notebook and my book. The tablet has come in really handy for watching films and writing blog entries.

There are a couple of other things that I also like to pack that I would have been lost without, earplugs, a travel pillow and lots of snacks make the journey a little more bearable!

No comments:

Post a Comment