Monday 11 August 2014

Weekend: It's oh so Quiet! Shh!

Weekend in Norwich
Something to do with the Napoleonic Society in Norwich, I didn't join this time!
This weekend was very quiet and peaceful, apart from the storm that went on nearly ALL day yesterday. It was my first weekend in Norwich, and unfortunately everyone I already know here was out of town. I spent Saturday out in the sun exploring, and mentally making a list of all the places I want to go, so it was nice to batten down the hatches on Sunday and get on with things I needed to do around the house.

I spent my time doing a couple of classes at the gym, baking crumble, walking for miles, shopping for bikes, reading, cross stitching, resting and watching lots of Disney films and Gossip Girl.

Starting my week feeling very rested! Which is good as I have induction training for the rest of the week. Lots of early mornings and bussing around.

I hope that you all had a great weekend!


Follow me...
fbbloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment