Thursday 2 January 2014

Hello 2014


Happy New Year! I hope that everyone had a great New Year's Eve. Nick and I joined Antonio and Rosario in a little get together at their house. It was amazing standing on the roof and watching all of the fireworks go off across Buenos Aires at midnight. Something I won't forget in a while.

Afterwards we went to a party at the planetarium and when we were all danced out, watched the sun come up over the lake. So pretty! I know that 2014 will bring lots more exciting moments.

Here's a run down of 2013...
2013 in pictures
January was started in Japan, a great start to the year.

February was the month I went back to England for the first time in a year. It was so great to see everyone, I ate lots of food and did lots of exciting things like the Harry Potter Studio Tour.
2013 in pictures
It was back to Korea and back to school in March. Nick and I spent a weekend in Seoul where we went to see the Tim Burton exhibition.
2013 in pictures
April was the month of cherry blossom and bike rides in Korea.
2013 in pictures
May I took part in a blog feature called The Colors of Korea. My colour was pink!
2013 in pictures
June was Nick's birthday so I took him to a cafe where you can decorate your own cake!
2013 in pictures
July I was reunited with old friends in Beijing.
2013 in pictures
In August I met up with a new friend in Kuala Lumpur!
2013 in pictures
September meant that my mum and her friend Julie came for their second trip to Korea.
2013 in pictures
October was the month that Nick and I climbed Jirisan mountain and nearly got eaten by bears!
2013 in pictures
November was my last month of teaching and the month I went back to England.
2013 in pictures
December was the month we started our new adventure in Argentina!

I hope 2014 brings happiness and you achieve any goals that you set! Do you have any resolutions?




Follow me...
fbbloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment