Friday 17 January 2014

One month of travelling

It's nearly a month since Nick and I left England, which means only 5 months left! Time flies so, so fast! We{ve done absolutely nothing all day apart from stay around the hostel's pool. Sometimes the best bit about travelling is having enough time to take a break from sightseeing and just doing nothing.

Looking back through my photos today I remembered my last couple of days in England and all the exciting build up to our trip and the festive ness that was in the air.

On my last Friday I went to say goodbye to Caroline and Kat with some mulled wine at the Christmas market in Sheffield.

The Saturday morning, all packed and ready, I finally left my mum's house and started travelling to Nick's house in Southend. Not forgetting an amazing pit stop in Cambridge. Despite it being close to Tasha's home, I'd never ever visited, and I'm glad I did now!

I met Hannah for a spot of shopping and sight seeing, before we took shelter from the chill in Bill's where I had my last afternoon tea. I loved how colourful and busy it was, and the mini cakes were delicious too, especially the lemon meringue. Hannah had even brought me a little gift to say goodbye of my favourite sweets, Percy Pigs, and a new MAC lipstick which I am waiting for the right time to use.

It was sad to say goodbye to everyone but I'm glad that we did it in style!
Sheffield Christmas Market
A day in Cambridge
A day in Cambridge
A day in Cambridge
A day in Cambridge
A day in Cambridge
A day in Cambridge
A day in Cambridge
A day in Cambridge
A day in Cambridge
A day in Cambridge
A day in Cambridge



No comments:

Post a Comment