Wednesday 11 December 2013

Buenos Aires

Only 6 days until we'll be arriving in Buenos Aires. I packed my bag over the weekend, and luckily it all fits, and it isn't too heavy. Although I'm really guilty of shoving random things in last minute, so I really need to avoid that this time! I need to remember that everything I take, I will have to carry around- that's incentive enough not to over pack!

Rather than spend my spare time topping up my spanish skills, I've been browsing Pinterest looking at everything I want to see while I'm in BA. Here are just a few things that I'm excited about...

Discovering Winding Alleyways

I love just wandering around and stumbling across random hidden gems that are tucked away. Although, this has nearly got me into trouble before in Kuala Lumpur so I know to be a little more careful this time.

The Food

All everyone keeps talking to me about is the steak. I'm looking forward to finding out what it's all about! Medium-Well done for me though!

The Colours

I've been pinning a few things on the lead up to Buenos Aires and all of the pictures are filled with colourful buildings and flowers, which I'm really excited to see. It will be strange to leave England which is very grey in winter to arrive in Argentina where it will be sunny and bright!

The Boutiques

Now, I know that I shouldn't really look in the shops as whatever I buy I'll have to carry around with me, but surely there's no harm in just a quick look?!

This Book Shop

I love books, and I love book shops. It's my dream job to be a librarian, and loitering in book shops is the closest I can get to that at the moment!

You can take a look at the rest of my Buenos Aires Pinboard here!

Follow me...
fbbloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment