Friday 13 December 2013

What to Pack for 6 Months Travelling

travel collage
It's moving day! I'm leaving Sheffield to go and visit Hannah in Cambridge before staying with Nick in Southend for the next two nights! I'm an icky mess of anxiousness and excitedness!

So, my backpack is finally zipped up and ready to go. Nothing else is going to be added to it. I know I could have made it more simple, but I know that I would probably tire very quickly of the clothes that I had if I took just the bare minimum. I've tried to go for things that don't crease easily and that I can mix and match with minimum effort.

Shoes
Hiking Boots
Gladiator Sandals
Toms
Flip Flops

Bags and Accessories
Backpack
Rucksack
Tote Bag
Small, leather night time bag
Belt
Hat
Gloves
Scarf/Sarong

Electronics
Ipad and charger
Ipod and charger
Earphones
Splitter
Camera and charger
Small device to upload photos to Ipad
USB
Travel Hairdryer
Straighteners
Travel Adapters

Toiletries
Lush Shampoo Bar
Lush Conditioner Bar
Deodorant
Dry Shampoo
Tooth Brush
Tooth Paste
Moisturiser
Face Wipes
Hair Brush
Bobbles
Hair Grips
1 Big hair Clip
Head Band
Coral Nail Varnish
Perfume Stick
Tweezers
Nail Clippers

Make Up
Foundation
Blusher
Blusher Brush
Lip Balm
Lipstick
Mascara
Eye liner
Eye Liner Pencil Sharpener

Medicine
Painkillers
Inhalers
Savlon
Plasters
Anti Allergy tablets
Mosquito Spray

Underwear
12 pairs of pants
3 bras
1 sports bra
2 thermal socks
3 trainer socks

Clothes
Water Proof Coat
Windproof Under Jacket
Thermal Leggings and Vest
Jeans
Shorts x 3
Skirts x 3
Day Dresses x 3
Night Dress
Smart Dress
Bikini
Hoody
Cardigan
Long Sleeved Shirt
Long Sleeved T-Shirt
Vest tops x 4
T shirts x 5
Leggings
Tights
Pajamas

Extras
Sewing Kit
Online Banking Gadget
Big Bike Lock for our bags
Small Wire Lock
Folder for Documents
Note Book
Pen
Pencil
Spanish Dictionary
2 x Zip Lock Bags
Small, lightweight laundry bag
2 plastic bags
1 book

I'm sure this list will change very quickly! I will keep you updated on what I add and take away!

Follow me...
fbbloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment