Wednesday 16 July 2014

Currently

Sansepolcro 2014
With lots of planning of what's to come and writing blog posts about our travels months ago, I haven't really had much time to really stop and think about now. But currently I'm...

Enjoying living at home. It's been a long time since I lived with my mum or my dad, and it feels nice to be able to regress a little. I love being woken up with a cup of tea in the morning and having breakfast cooked for me!

Not loving being in this in between period where I'm waiting to move to Norwich and start my next chapter, whilst having to earn money by working in my old job! It feels like I can't properly settle at the moment and am still trying to fit everyone in while I'm still close by. I also feel like everything is going so smoothly at the moment that something has to go wrong! I know it's not a good positive outlook but I can't help it this time!

Reading lots of things at the moment. I normally only read one book at a time, but this time I have a book I'm still trying to finish from when we were travelling. I'm also reading a book that I hope will help me with my new job AND I can't help but pick up the Metro every time I hop on the bus on the way to work!

Watching videos about British Sign Language. I've just signed up for a course to study it and I feel like I must have sign language dyslexia. Or maybe it's that I'm terrible with my left and right, but I just keep getting things back to front!

Looking forward to Sheffield's Tramlines festival next weekend! I hope the sun makes an appearance! Can't wait to see Sister Sledge!

Planning EVERYTHING! Seems like I am in a constant state of chaos at the moment and trying to get some order in place through planning. Planning the move, the new job, how to improve my blog...the list goes on and on and on!

I got this post idea from Danielle at Sometimes Sweet. What are you currently doing?

Follow me...
fbbloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment