Monday 14 July 2014

Weekend: Norwich!

Home time
Home time
Home time
Home time
Home time
Home time
Home time
Home time
Home time
Home time
Hello everyone! I hope that you're all good. I've had my first day back at work after 9 months off today. I have to say it was unbelievably hard to get out of bed at 6am. And then it was followed by flurries of phone calls and paperwork and visits into the recruitment office. I'll be back working at my old job that I did before my travelling days had started. Writing that made me think about how this blog all started, when I'd quit that job to go to Korea. All the things ahead of me!

But I still have lots of things lined up, which is what we were busy doing this weekend. We got back from Italy on Wednesday, then headed up to Norwich on Thursday to finalise the house we're moving into. Even though we're swapping hiking boots and maps for houses and bills I'm still kind of excited about sinking my teeth into trying to get back on track career wise, and I think Nick and I are ready to try out the boring things in life together.

Nick bid me goodbye and left me in Norwich, as our lovely friend Katie had just returned from Korea. We had lots of catching up to do, so spent the next few days chatting, eating delicious cakes, seasiding on blustery Summer days, drinking prosecco and dancing. We had a little jaunt out to Cromer and Holt, and then made the most of the sunny Saturday afternoon by going to Wroxham, it made me excited to plan a mini boat trip when we're settled in Norwich.

The cherry on the top of a great weekend was when Tasha joined us for Saturday night. I can't help but notice I seem to have a default outfit at the moment, I still feel a bit overwhelmed everytime I open my wardrobe and have all my clothes to chose from again!

It all went too fast and I was very sad to leave on Sunday afternoon, especially knowing what was looming on Monday morning, but I know we'll be having more Norwich fun times soon!

Home time

Follow me...
fbbloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment