Thursday 17 July 2014

Special Edition Laduree Sonny Angel Dolls

laduree sonny angel
Photo from Sonny Angel Doll Website.
Back when I was in Korea I shared my love of Sonny Angel Dolls, the cute naked, angel, mini figures with funny, little head dresses.

Imagine how excited I was when I started to see macaron topped Sonny Angel Dolls all over Instagram. After doing a bit of digging I discovered it was all because the little fellas are turning 10 this year, and to celebrate they have done a collaboration with Laduree, the patisserie. Cakes and little naked dolls rolled into one is like a daydream come true!

They were released on Tuesday. Looks like I'm going to have to take a trip to the nearest Laduree to see if I can buy myself one. Or even better, if anyone fancies sending me a sweet treat that would be even better!

Laduree Sonny Angel 1
Laduree Sonny Angel 2
Photos from Sonny Angel Doll Website.

Laduree sonny angel
Photo from Sonny Angel Doll Malaysia Instagram account

For more information check out the Sonny Angel Doll website!


Follow me...
fbbloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment